Many aspiring dropshipper asked one common question when it comes to choosing their dropshipping supplier.
“eBay vs AliExpress, which one should I choose as my dropshipping supplier?
Therefore, if you are a new entrepreneur yourself looking to venture into your first dropshipping business, then read on to find out which one you should choose as your own dropship supplier.
eBay as your dropship supplier
- A wide range of products to choose from
- Using eBay search tools to quickly find hot and in-demand products
- Tedious and time consuming to find quality products with really low price
- The need to constantly check the supplier’s prices and stock availability to update your
AliExpress as your dropship supplier
- Wide range of products to choose from
- Most suppliers in AliExpress support dropshipping
- Products are offered at incredibly low prices
- No fee to access huge AliExpress databases of products and dropshipping suppliers
- Easily find reliable suppliers (very important for a dropshipping business)
- Build your own brand and fully customize your own store
- Most suppliers offer free shipping
- Long shipping times since most of the products are shipped from China
- Potentially low-quality product (so choosing a reliable supplier with a good reputation is very important)
eBay vs AliExpress: Which is the best dropship supplier?
So, which in this battle between eBay vs AliExpress, which is the best dropship supplier for your dropship business?
Usually, an article like this ends with no clear winner or conclusion but this time, I’d like to end it with my own personal recommendation.
eBay is more suitable for traditional online retail than dropshipping. i.e you already have the products in stock and sell it through eBay.
AliExpress on the other side is a better option for dropshipping because you can easily double or triple the selling price from AliExpress and still have the absolute best offer in your market!
In conclusion, If you are looking to start your own dropship business, go for AliExpress to have the wider and cheaper product supplies which really helps in ensuring your dropship business success